|Deviant Login||Shop||Join deviantART for FREE||Take the Tour|
Colour My Weaboo Lineart and Win a 1 Yr PMYes! Lo and behold this is a contest! Isn't that freaking awesome? If you're a really cool person, you can enter it and if you win, you could win a pm and spiff yo page up like it's all kawaii desu up in here!
So how do you enter it? There's a couple rules.
1. FAVE THIS JOURNAL.
2. Thank you, that felt good.
3. Colour the lineart however you want that fits the criteria I'm looking for, upload it to DA, don't forget to credit me for the lineart. Now you link the coloured weaboo to this journal so I can see it and d'aww and amg and ahhhh sugoi nyan desuka toyota mitsubishi over it.
4. Wait. I'll judge the entries and decide the winner at some point I don't know yet but I'll write it down the bottom.
5. Open a donation widget on your page that can accept up to 2,396 points. (So people can see that the prize is legit when it's given)
6. Comment with one of these emoticons: :iconsparklylaplz::iconholaplz::icondivaplz: so I know you read the rules.
7. You can ex
Bo.When Lindsay was born, Bo was there. Standing beside her mother, he was the first thing she ever saw. But he was not her father; her father stood on the other side.
Bo was there until the very moment she died.
The sun shone bright through the windows of her pink-laden room. She loved pink. And black.
“Because Bo is black,” she’d told her parents.
Her imaginary friend, they soon concluded.
“Bo is all black,” she described one night as her father tucked her in, “His skin and his hair and everything. He doesn’t talk a lot.”
Her father frowned.
“He sounds scary.”
“He’s not,” she insisted.
Bo sat on the bed and said nothing.
Her father kissed her good night and turned out the light.
“Why can’t Dad see you?” she asked.
“Are you real?”
“Are you real?” he replied.
“How do you know?”
Keep in Touch!