|Deviant Login||Shop||Join deviantART for FREE||Take the Tour|
Colour My Weaboo Lineart and Win a 1 Yr PMYes! Lo and behold this is a contest! Isn't that freaking awesome? If you're a really cool person, you can enter it and if you win, you could win a pm and spiff yo page up like it's all kawaii desu up in here!
So how do you enter it? There's a couple rules.
1. FAVE THIS JOURNAL.
2. Thank you, that felt good.
3. Colour the lineart however you want that fits the criteria I'm looking for, upload it to DA, don't forget to credit me for the lineart. Now you link the coloured weaboo to this journal so I can see it and d'aww and amg and ahhhh sugoi nyan desuka toyota mitsubishi over it.
4. Wait. I'll judge the entries and decide the winner at some point I don't know yet but I'll write it down the bottom.
5. Open a donation widget on your page that can accept up to 2,396 points. (So people can see that the prize is legit when it's given)
6. Comment with one of these emoticons: :iconsparklylaplz::iconholaplz::icondivaplz: so I know you read the rules.
7. You can ex
if you need help making it through the dayremember:
The Coffee GodThe Coffee God behind the counter shuffles foot to foot, a dance of steam and espresso. Black painted fingernails, inch gauged ears and a gray striped sweatshirt, hood crooked on his back. There's a cigarette tucked behind one ear; it bobs and twitches with each step.
“Non-fat caramel latte,” he calls, just as he always does, part of a spell, part of a mantra, toneless (just a tuck at the end). I reach. He looks up.
The espresso maker hisses.
There's something like a grin, something like a spark, something like a shared secret linked eye to eye. When he passes over the drink (rough cardboard sleeve hot to the touch), he lingers. Our fingers brush, a shiver, a jolt, a ten-watt shock.
The Coffee God tilts his chin, shouts, “Hey, mind if I take my break now?”
and ducks around the counter without waiting for a reply.
He slips his cigarette between his lips without taking his eyes from mine. I follow him out the door.
Keep in Touch!